Handheld Pulse Oximeter CMS-60A
This pulse oximeter is suitalbe for adult,pediatric and neonatal. Please select the right probe.
FDA 510k Approved
* Display Format: LCD;
* Probe for: adult,pediatric and neonatal
* Back light: LED
* SPO2:35-99% ;
* Pulse Ratio:30-250 BPM
* Pulse Ratio:30-250 BPM;
* Spo2 Alarm Range: 0-100%
* Pulse Alarm Range: 15-300 BPM
* Pulse Wave: LCD Graphic Display
* Battery Voltage Low Indication: LCD signals.
* Power: Two AA size 1.5V Alkali Battery;
* Power Consumption: less than 20 mA.
* Resolution: (+ / -)1 for SPO2 and (+ / -)1 BPM for Pulse Ratio.
* Measurement Accuracy: (+ / -)2 in stage of 70%-99% SPO2 and meaningless when stage being smaller than 70%. (+ / -)2BPM for Pulse Ratio.
* Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition : Oxyhemoglobin and pulse value can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%.
* Interference Resistance Capacity against Ambient Light : Deviation is smaller than (+ / -) 1% between value of Oxyhemoglobin measured in natural lighting indoor condition and present lighting sources and that measured in dark room.